WHAT MAKES ZAMBIA A UNIQUE SAFARI DESTINATION?
Zambia is an ultimate destination for a complete and diverse safari package. Unrivalled game viewing in parks such as the South Luangwa will give you a chance to see a variety of game species such as lions, leopards, wild dogs, elephants and giraffe to mention but a few. You can add to this, some dream-like sunrise and sunset boat cruises on the Lower Zambezi, or a tour of the magnificent Victoria Falls. A wide range of activities, romance, action, unbeatable walking safaris, beautiful sunsets and some really amazing accommodation options – Zambia is simple the best destination for an African safari experience of a lifetime!
- Zambia is both “Luxurious and Authentic”. A safari in Zambia is simply experiencing the raw African bush and it is top class all-round, with best guides in the business. The owner-run feel which attached to most camps and lodges, set it apart as destination from its competing countries – Zambia will make you feel at home!!
- The Wildlife! Zambia has absolutely unbelievable game in its national parks, and wild dogs can be spotted sometimes in the South Luangwa, as well as fantastic lion prides, huge amount of leopards and great herds of elephants among many other species. It is hard to ignore the persistent grunting of hippos which gather around in their hundreds on the beds of the Luangwa River. You will also enjoy great wildlife safaris in other parks such as the North Luangwa, Lower Zambezi, Kafue, Liuwa and Kasanka.
- The Victoria Falls. This is of course not strictly a safari destination but it combines so beautifully with a wild Zambia safari and is so spectacular to experience that we had to include it…
- Zambia offers the most up-close and personal-with-nature activities. It is the original home of walking safaris. While other countries do offer walking safaris as an add-on to a conventional driving safari, in Zambia walking safaris come out on the top.
- You can escape any sign of tourism in Kafue National Park whilst enjoying a healthy amount of predators, which frequent an array of interesting landscapes in search of the widest range of antelope on the continent. The activities on offer here are also so special, as you probably won’t see another soul while fishing, or even when bouncing through the wilderness with the starry sky above on a night game drive.
We spend time travelling each year to top up our knowledge and discover new hidden gems, stay in the accommodation and meet our guides – many of whom are firm friends. You can book a safari holiday to any of the various destinations around Zambia through Authentic Safaris Zambia; a combination of two or more of these places makes a great Zambian safari experience!
Our team can help you create an awesome African adventure, so please do get in touch and give us the chance to shine!